Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Slipping away


I know I have only been on this diet for 6 days but I don't see/feel much of a difference. I am walking everyday and eating completely healthy. When will my hard work start to pay off?

My cycle is always so irregular. Especially, since my weight gain. Seems as though I bleed in between cycles as well. I hope this problem corrects itself. How on earth will I know when I am ovulating when I bleed sporadically? This is all so frustrating. I don't mean to be so negative. I really don't.. I try to see the positive. Sometimes I just need to vent.

I am fearful that I may not be able to conceive. I see so many women with these issues. It terrifies the shit out of me. I want Michell and I to have a family of our own. I think we deserve it. We are both really good with children & we would be great mothers. Please God, give us this opportunity.

"That is all I have to say about that...."

3 comments:

R said...

Welcome to blogland and to TTC... and please follow away.. I'll do the same!!! Best of luck to you!!

Confessions of a Wandering Soul said...

Just remember that you are not alone :). There are many days where I am crippled by the fear of not being able to conceive.Guess we need to keep on believing.I do for you :)

Anonymous said...

It takes at least three weeks to see improvement when you make those kinds of changes so hang in there!

This can be a really tough road for some so I want to tell you to be kind to yourself, advicate for yourself, try not to let it take you over and be aggressive if you need to be.

The blogs have been a huge support, theraputic and educational device for me as well as a way to meet really great women. We are all here for you too so just hang in there and know it will happen.

Post a Comment