Saturday, February 28, 2009

Here goes

Ok....so this is the start of our journey to have a baby!!

Tory has started to get her body ready by going on a completely organic diet. She's been on her diet for the past 8 days and I think it's getting a little easier for her. I try not to eat tempting things in front of her, but she has a mind of her own. For example, we went to Sam's Club the other day to pick up a few things....I LOVE the Nathan's hot dogs but told her I would't get one because I didn't want to make her feel bad. Um....she requested that I get the hot dog so she could....well....smell my lips afterwards. Sooooo I get the hot dog....put some ketchup, mustard, and kraut on it......eat it.....and as we're walking towards the produce section....you got it...she stops me to smell my lips!!!!!

Yeah......the same happened when I at a little cupcake..... It's getting easier for her! LOL!!!

I'm very excited about this new chapter in our lives and we both can't wait to be mommies. This is the start of our journey. We know there will be mountains to climb and we're ready for it!!

2 comments:

Confessions of a Wandering Soul said...

I love the changes both of you are making to create that beautiful bundle of joy both of you very much deserve. May you be showered with heaps of baby dust :)

Anonymous said...

Well hello there! Thanks for commenting on my last post.

Welcome to crazy town, I hope your stay here is short and sweet. I am adding you to my blogroll and I'll be keeping an eye on you. ;)

Good luck!

PS - very cute blog.

Post a Comment