Saturday, February 21, 2009

Taken for granted......


I never realized how much work would go into us trying to start a family.. Heterosexual couples don't realize how fortunate they are. I am not oblivious to the fact that some of them do in fact have obstacles to face. Infertility does not discriminate.

I am speaking more on the fact that they are blessed that they can try to conceive that little miracle each and every month. We however have the added stress of finding a potential male friend who wouldn't mind donating some of his good swimmers & there are also those who have to seek assistance at the nearest
cryobank.

I am currently trying to get my body ready for pregnancy. I am on this very strict diet, The Fertility Diet. Everything for the next three months has to be completely organic. That gets a little expensive too. I also have to write down my daily temperature, CM, & weight loss. We will try our first insemination in May. My period has been irregular due to my weight gain, however I hope that with eating healthier and with regular exercise that problem corrects itself... If not, hello
Metformin & Clomid.


Here is the beginning of our journey trying to conceive a beautiful baby of our own...

"That is all I have to say about that...."



0 comments:

Post a Comment