Monday, March 23, 2009

Short but sweet....

Life has been a little hectic... but in a good way...

On Thursday I went for my first acupuncture session. I was a little hesitant. I didn't know what to expect.. If the procedure was going to be painful, uncomfortable, or stressful. Especially, when I am scared of needles. Oddly enough, I enjoyed it. I felt no ounce of pain in the least, felt calm, and surprisingly I had a lot of energy after that. I have another appointment set up for this upcoming Thursday. The doctor also put me on some natural supplements to help balance my hormones.

Two days ago I also received my very first ovulation detection on fertility friend, I have never had that before. Obviously, this diet and tea are working in my favor. I am so happy :)

Also, on Thursday I have an appointment with the obgyn/midwife. Ugh, I am so self conscious and I hate people looking into my girl parts.. That's just not right! LOL

I am proud to report that I am 9 lbs lighter! Woohoo! I can't wait to be smaller, even though I am going to gain the weight back if I do get pregnant.. I can't blame it on double stuff oreos or blueberry muffins anymore.. :(

It's a short update... I hope everyone is well...

P.S. My previous post of two turtles was a hack.. Not sure what the hell that was about but they sure are cute :) So, I decided to leave them there...

P.S.S I have been spending a lot of time on youtube lately. I am actually doing video blogs about our trying to conceive journey as well. So, if you are interested follow me there too. The link to my channel is on the links section...


"That's all I have to say about that........"

9 comments:

Natalie, Heather & Aiden said...

Well, good job on losing weight! The more that you lose now, the more room you will have to grow and feel comfortable before you get preggo. I had to go off diet pills before I got preggo and gained a ton of weight before i got preggo :(

R said...

That's great!! 9 lbs!! I need to lose about 20 and I would be just happy as could be!!! :)

2 Chicks 1 Hatchling said...

Yay for progress! You are doing so great. Good luck with the midwife/Ob!

The Amily Diaries said...

Great job with the weight loss! Yes, it will all come back as soon as the BFP but then you will be happy about it. We are adding you to our blog roll to follow along!

Dani Magestro said...

yay for the first ovulation detection on FF!!! and congrats on the weight loss!

Confessions of a Wandering Soul said...

Great to know that you loved the acupuncture. Have heard alot about it.You have now tempted me to give it a go.Congrats on the weight loss :)

C.I.W. said...

EXCELLENT job on the weight loss!!! You rock- the chocolate candles are working ;) I will take a look at your youtube- great idea!!!

Lisa said...

Great job on the weight loss. What are you doing to lose it? I too loved acupuncture but couldn't afford to keep on going. I found out though that my insurance co will pay for it if I have nausea while pregnant so bring it on (when it happens)
As far as your wii #
- go to the envelope on your main screen
- go to create a msg (on left)
- go to address book and it will tell you your wii #. It's 16 digits.

What games do you have? We are building up our games (we currently have 3, 2 of which came with the wii and wii fit). I think we have to have games in common to play each other. I'm learning about it so I will let you know as we go along. What is the samba game? I saw it but have no clue what you do.

Anonymous said...

Acupuncture is interesting, my K is also not a fan of needles AT ALL but she's come to love acupuncture - go figure. I hope it and the supplements do wonders for you!

Post a Comment